This is the best natural lip balm ever! Why is this the best? We have chosen the most powerful natural ingredients that will benefit your skin long term. We use minimal amount of ingredients that are best for all skin, especially sensitive skin. When we you are healthy and your skin is healthy, naturally your confidence will rise.
Local Montana Beeswax.. This beeswax is of the highest quality and sourced locally, which means we are supporting another local business in the process! Bees are beautiful animals and they know what they are doing when they make their goodies. To name a few benefits from the beeswax:
- Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral properties. These properties encourages wounds to heal.
- An effective occlusive. This means it creates a protective layer on your skin which aids in locking in moisture.
- It is a natural exfoliator.
- Soothes irritated skin.
- It is high in vitamin A which supports cell reconstruction such as with collagen.
- Does not clog pores.
Almond Oil is the go-to oil for skin over here. Whether that is for your face, hair, body.. It hydrates and softens while being light weight. Some more benefits are:
- Highly emolient. It balances the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- It has lots of vitamin A in it which can aid in healing.
- Can improve complexion and skin tone.
- Reduces puffiness and has anti-bacterial properties.
- Aids in reducing the appearance of scars and sun damage.
Coconut Oil is a well known oil by anyone who has ever made their own sugar scrub, hair masks, body butter or even cooking! It is a versatile oil with so many benefits and a few of those benefits on skin are:
- It hydrates, smooths, absorbs easily and helps protect your skin.
- Calms irritated skin and sensitive skin.
- Provides antioxidants and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties.
- Aids in healing wounds.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Can increase collagen production.